Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
我们最怕的不是别人看不起我们
我们最怕的是我们前途无量
我们真正怕的是我们光明的一面,不是我们阴暗的一面
随波逐流者一世徒劳
没有努力就不会有成就
你身边的人也会因此为你自豪
我们都是前途无量
不光是我们,所有人都一样
让我们发挥潜能
我们身边的人自然而然的也会效仿
让我们自己从恐惧中解脱出来
我们的行为也能让他人解脱
Coach Cater:
Well, not just quite as storible ending, hum, not for us anyway.But you men played like champions, you never gave up. And champions hold their heads high. What you've achieved goes way beyond the win & lost column what's gonna be read on front page of sports section tomorrow. You've acheive something there, some people spend their whole life trying to find. What you've achieved is that ever illusive victory with thee. And gentlemen, I am so proud of you.
4 monthes ago,when I took the job of Richman, I had a plan. That plan failed. I came to coach basketball players and you became students; I came to teach boys and you became men.For that, I thank you.
Yes ,I stayed .I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head,or said I smelled ,it hurts.But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .I stayed ,because I thought .If anyone could change me ,could make me not me ,it was you,the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
I'm sorry things didn’t work out…It’s just what it’s meant to bePaul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.We are Noodle folk,Broth runs deep through our veins.
10、我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。没必要,你认为它特别,它就特别了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.
1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
13、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
14、–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”
15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
18、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
19、We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
20、Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
21、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn't just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。
35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
37、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
38、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.